Our School Offers:
- Degreed teachers that love teaching
- Licensed school including fingerprinting and background checks on all staff
- A gated campus
- Academically Christian-geared program
- Curriculum based above state standards
- Before and after school program
- Family oriented environment
- First Things First scholarships are available
Our Objectives Include:
- Providing a Christian environment that is safe and healthy.
- Providing experiences and activities that encourage a lifelong love of learning and commitment to Jesus.
- Providing opportunities for sharing and helping, encouraging children to be concerned for others.
- Providing purposeful early childhood education to prepare children for scholastic success. We use the Zoo Phonics program and math with manipulatives.
- Providing assistance to parents as they raise children of God.
Upcoming Event - VBS
The goal of St. Mark Preschool is to connect God’s children to Jesus Christ in a real and powerful way. The preschool’s mission is to reach out to the community in Christ’s love through the work of the preschool. We recognize that each child is a unique creation of the Heavenly Father, and we will work to provide an environment where each child can grow individually under the guidance and instruction of Christian Teachers. Our purpose is to provide learning experiences designed to enhance each child’s social, emotional, physical, creative, intellectual and spiritual development.
The benefits of a Christian School are many. First and foremost, we are able to teach the love of God through Jesus Christ, our Lord. What an awesome blessing for us! What an awesome blessing for your child! History has shown that children who receive a Christian Education achieve a high level of fulfillment and personal excellence in their adult lives. Furthermore, what a blessing it will be for your child to know God’s love and hold in his or her heart the promise of eternal life.
St. Mark Christian Preschool recognizes parents as a child’s first teacher. The staff of St. Mark Preschool is to be a support to families as they raise their children as children of God. We also expect parents to support our endeavors by taking an active role in their child’s education.